Western Red Cedar Mulch
- Retains moisture to prevent plants from drying out.
- Moderates extreme soil temperatures.
- Discourages weed growth.
- Helps prevent soil erosion.
- Enhances visual appeal to create a finished look to your landscaping and gardens.
- Mulch dye is biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Cedar mulch resists degradation and doesn’t need to be replaced as often.
- Cedar mulch is a natural pest repellant.
- Pleasant, cedar smell.
After you place your online order, please allow one hour to process and prepare it for pickup.
The SMSC Organics Recycling Facility is a bulk-only facility. An open-bed truck or trailer are recommended for pickup. For reference, the bed of a standard pickup truck usually holds two cubic yards of product.
Upon arrival, check in with the attendant on duty who will ring up your order and direct you to the loading location. Please bring your order confirmation email as receipt of purchase. Our trained operators will load the material.
If you have questions, feel free to call 952.233.9191 or ask the attendant on duty.
|Distance (miles)||Delivery Fee|
|>30||Call 952.233.9191 for pricing.|
|*Delivery distance will be calculated using data from Google Maps based on the address provided during checkout.|
- Delivery is available Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
- Preferred date and time of day can be chosen while checking out.
- You will be contacted by an ORF representative within 2 business days by phone or email to confirm the delivery.
- You do not need to be present for delivery. Please include delivery instructions in your order notes if necessary.
- If your order includes more than 25 cubic yards of material, please call 952.233.9191 for pricing.
HOW MUCH PRODUCT DO I NEED?
Size of area you want to cover:
Other Products You May Like
It’s that time of year again—the snow is melting, the sun is shining, the days are getting longer, and all things spring yard prep are top of mind. Spring is an opportune time to start planning your garden and other outdoor projects and preparing your yard for the warmer days…
Do’s and Don’ts of Mulch Daydreaming about warmer weather, greener grass, and budding foliage? Don’t fret—the season of spring is upon us! There’s no better way to prep your lawn and add serious curb appeal than with a healthy dose of mulch. With color options ranging from tan to red,…