- Adds important nutrients and friendly microorganisms to your soil.
- Assists in seed germination.
- Provides plant stability and lessens soil erosion.
- Helps enhance drainage and aeration.
- Increases water holding capacity in sandy soils, reducing need for irrigation.
Custom Blends Available
We can make custom blends to meet your needs. Please call to learn more about custom blend options: 952.233.9191.
*Orders must be 10 cubic yards or more to request a custom blend.
After you place your online order, please allow one hour to process and prepare it for pickup.
The SMSC Organics Recycling Facility is a bulk-only facility. An open-bed truck or trailer are recommended for pickup. For reference, the bed of a standard pickup truck usually holds two cubic yards of product.
Upon arrival, check in with the attendant on duty who will ring up your order and direct you to the loading location. Please bring your order confirmation email as receipt of purchase. Our trained operators will load the material.
If you have questions, feel free to call 952.233.9191 or ask the attendant on duty.
|Distance (miles)||Delivery Fee|
|>30||Call 952.233.9191 for pricing.|
|*Delivery distance will be calculated using data from Google Maps based on the address provided during checkout.|
- Delivery is available Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm.
- Preferred date and time of day can be chosen while checking out.
- You will be contacted by an ORF representative within 2 business days by phone or email to confirm the delivery.
- You do not need to be present for delivery. Please include delivery instructions in your order notes if necessary.
- If your order includes more than 25 cubic yards of material, please call 952.233.9191 for pricing.
HOW MUCH PRODUCT DO I NEED?
Size of area you want to cover:
Other Products You May Like
It’s that time of year again! Crunch… crunch… crunch… the sound of the leaves under your feet means fall is here. It can be a lot of work to clean up your yard, but it’s easier if you have a plan—and we can help! Get rid of your yard waste, for…
It’s that time of year again—the snow is melting, the sun is shining, the days are getting longer, and all things spring yard prep are top of mind. Spring is an opportune time to start planning your garden and other outdoor projects and preparing your yard for the warmer days…
Backyard composting is something that any homeowner can do—and can be very simple and inexpensive when done correctly! Composting creates a nutrient-rich and moist alternative to chemical fertilizers and can also be used for plants and gardens in your home. It also reduces the amount of organic material that would…